- Early Childhood (Lil’ Cherubs, Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten)
- Elementary (Grades 1-5)
- Junior High (Grades 6-8)
- Foreign Language: Students are exposed to foreign language throughout their experience at St. Michael Parish School. Students in preschool through grade participate in Spanish through classroom instruction and/or through participation in our online modules.
- Science Lab: All students in Grades Pre-K through Grade 8 have weekly science lab taught by lab coordinator Kim Burge. During science lab, students conduct hands-on activities and experiments that are exploratory and open-ended in nature.
- Bucket Fillers for Life: This program was recently implemented school-wide at St. Michael’s to reinforce anti-bullying and character education concepts. As a new twist on the Golden Rule, the Bucket Fillers program helps children understand the importance of their words or actions on others and their feelings. The program promotes “filling another’s bucket” with acts of kindness or good deeds. On the contrary, if we bully someone, we are “bucket dipping” and robbing someone of their happy feelings. At SMPS, the Bucket Fillers program is reinforced in all homerooms with each class having its own “bucket” to track students’ acts of kindness, as well as individual buckets for each student.
- Fine Arts: Students are encouraged to explore any and all opportunities for fine arts. We offer band lessons, piano lessons, choir, drama class and drama club. Students in Grades 1-8 have art class one time per week. All students have music instruction once per week.
- Physical Education: All students have physical education class once or twice per week.
- Junior High Options: Our Junior High Program offers a wealth of opportunities for the individual student. Accelerated courses in Math and Science are available at the 7th and 8th grade level. Other options for students include:
Think Through Math
Spelling Bee (grades 5-8)
Geography Bee (grades 5-8)
Social Studies Fair
- County Bus Transportation
- Diagnostic Testing
- After-School Care