The SMPS Parent Association is excited to help simplify your back-to-school shopping experience. Please note that we are using a new company and system this year to help make the process as easy and efficient as possible.
Supply packets for the 2017-2018 school year can be ordered online at ClassBundl.com.
The packets will be shipped directly to your home. If you would like to order, follow these easy steps:
- Go to classbundl.com
- Search for St. Michael Parish School
- Select your student’s grade (you may select more than one)
- Click the arrow to view items for each grade
- From here, you can choose to increase, decrease, or delete individual supplies. Although your student will need to have ALL the items on the list, you may pick and choose what you’d like to order from ClassBundl.*
- When you are ready to purchase, click “Buy Now” and follow the instructions to complete the transaction
*Remember, you do not have to purchase every item online via ClassBundl. For example, if you would rather purchase Clorox wipes and paper towels from your local store, please delete those items from your packet by clicking the “X” to the right of the item.
If you have any questions, please email Julie Barack (Technology Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.