- Early Childhood (Lil’ Cherubs, Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten)
- Elementary (Grades 1-4)
- Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Foreign Language: Students are exposed to foreign language throughout their experience at St. Michael Parish School. Students, beginning in preschool, participate in Spanish through classroom instruction and/or through participation in our online modules.
- Science Lab: All students in Grades Pre-K through Grade 8 have weekly science lab. During science lab, students conduct hands-on activities and experiments that are exploratory and open-ended in nature.
- “Wear Your Wings; Earn Your Halo” is our new bullying prevention program. The program is being led and implemented by Mrs. Kovalski and all the teachers at St. Michael Parish School. Teachers will be using, Class Meetings that Matter, an OLWEUS program tool by Hazelden. Each grade level will hold a class meeting every two weeks. On the first of the month, as designated on the SMPS calendar, students will wear their “Wear Your Wings; Earn Your Halo” shirts. The meetings cover areas such as; Building a Positive Classroom Climate, Identifying Feelings, Communications, Peer Relationships, Respecting Differences and Promoting Acceptances. These meetings will consist of students watching videos and being read scenarios to prompt discussions. Students will then participate in the group discussions, role play or many other activities that will correlate with these topics and help students express their thoughts and feelings.
- Fine Arts: Students are encouraged to explore any and all opportunities for fine arts. We offer band lessons, piano lessons, choir, and forensics. Students in Grades TK-8 have art class one time per week. All students in grades TK-8 have music instruction once or twice per week.
- Physical Education: All students have physical education class once or twice per week.
- Middle School: Our Middle School Program offers a wealth of opportunities for the individual student. Teachers are departmentalized to better instruct the students in his/her content area. Accelerated courses in Math and are available. Other options for students include:
Spelling Bee (grades 5-8)
Geography Bee (grades 5-8)
Social Studies Fair
- County Bus Transportation
- Diagnostic Testing
- After-School Care
- Intervention Specialist